In my country women celebrate the day by taking time for themselves and treating themselves with one or more of the following:
- cothes/cosmetics shopping
- hair dresser
- manicure/pedicure/face care
During many years I used to go to a National Fair for Women at a Women’s Day where there was:
- beauty treatments (manicures, pedicures, hair colorings, lash and eyebrow coloring)
- future predictions from hand
- cosmetics sales
- lectures about health, exercise, mind power etc.
- clothes sales
- fashion shows
- stand-up comic etc etc.
Does your Women’s Day include any of the mentioned above or do you celebrate the day by remembering Women’s achievements throughout the history or perhaps things related to equal rights or something political? Let me hear your comments below
P.S. I added some new ebooks to the e-Books For Sale -page today!