I am taking part in the Ultimate Blog Challenge this month. Here is my goals for April:
1. To Get Alexa ranking below 100 000
- I had this goal already in January and was not able to reach it then. Now my Alexa is much closer to 100 000 to start with so I’m going for it again: Alexa 255 958 on March 31st.
- My goal is 1 500 pageviews in April. That’s not much but that’s still 3x more than I had in March.
3. Facebook Page
- I hope to get 20 new likes to my facebook page (323 on March 31st)
4. 75 New Backlinks
- My goal is to get 75 new backlinks by the end of this month. I know this goal is a bit high but if it were lower there would not be any challenge: I had 95 backlinks on March 31st (already have received 9 new after that).
5. 20 New Subscribers
- My goal is to get 20 new subscribers.
6. Posting Daily
- I aim at 30 posts in April.
- My goal is to get 20 new contacts in Google+ (I have 479 on March 31st)
- I aim at 50 new followers and 300 new followings at Pinterest. (I had 92 followers/283 following on March 31st)
9. ArmieXpress Community
- My goal is to get 50 new members to ArmieXpress Community (37 on March 31st).
- This goal is not directly related to blogging but will help it anyway. My goal is to go for a walk daily (3 x 20 min. or 2 x 30 min). That’s a lot to me but I’ll need it and I’ll survive
These were the 10 goals I made for myself for April.