Having seen many people do these Random Things About Me -posts I thought I’d make one myself. Here is 7 random things about me:
1. English was my favorite subject at school. I was an average pupil in pretty much everything else than languages. In English I was the best in my class.
2. When I was 19 I wanted to become a translator when I grow-up. That didn’t happen. Instead I went to a business school.
3. I’ve done most of my traveling before I turned 22. That’s when I graduated and got my first job.
4. I bought my first own apartment when I was 26. Which turned out to be the best investment I’ve ever made.
5. When I’ve grown older I’ve focused on purpose in things I’ve disliked when I was younger. Because I think the dislike to things comes from not being good at those things. By getting better at them you’ll start liking them.
6. I’m actually already retired. Which gives me a great deal of freedom without having the “must” to make a living with what I do. (This is both good and bad. If I’d have the “have-to” I’d be more serious about making money. Then again, when I don’t have the “have-to” I’m totally stress-free
7. The happiest day of my life was when I got married. I still remember the feeling.
Have you made a Random Things About Me -post? If you have, please link it in the comments here. Thanks!