It’s 15th of April. Which means I’m half way in the Ultimate Blog Challenge.
It’s the 2nd time I take part in it. This time I haven’t been as nervous about keeping the pace to post than I was the 1st time. I’m 3 posts behind after this one.
When I look at my goals for April:
1. Alexa has gone down by 32K ( 124K to go)
2. I will get ca 1000 pageviews this month with the current pace (my goal was 1500).
3. I have received 10 new likes to my facebook page (my goal for this month is 20 new likes so this one is half way there).
4. I have received 17 new backlinks (my goal for the month is 75 new backlinks). This one is a bit frustrating. I commented 30 blogs in the first week and got only 8 new backlinks during that week. Hopefully those links show at some point.
5. I have received 2 new subscribers (my goal is 20 new this month).
6. I’m 3 posts behind from the daily postings.
7. I have 18 new followers at Google+ (my goal for the month is 20 new so this one looks quite good).
8. I have 20 new followers at Pnterest (my goal for this month is 50 new)
9. I have 7 new members in the Armiexpress community (my goal for the month is 50 new members so I’m way behind with that one).
10. Daily walking: I managed to do 30 min a day for the first week but then the 2nd week I got distracted with gardening and simply forgot to go for a walk
My general feeling is that 10 different goals is too many to focus on properly. In the 2nd half of the month I will better in those things I’m behind in goals.